Give your pet quick and effective relief from a wide range of skin irritations with Nu-Stock All Purpose Animal Ointment. This all-natural, non-toxic ointment has been used for over 45 years by farmers, ranchers and those in the know to rapidly heal mange, ringworm, rashes, cuts, burns, bruises, swelling, soreness, tender hooves, surgical wounds, and much more. It even helps promote hair regrowth in the affected areas and has been shown to be effective in the treatment of certain type of growths, non-specific dermatoses and hair loss. The soothing salve is made in the USA and is safe for topical use on all pets.
- All-natural, non-toxic, steroid-free ointment contains just three ingredients: sulfur, mineral oil and pine oil.
- Safely and effectively treats a wide range of skin irritations and flesh wounds from cuts, scrapes and mange to surgical wounds.
- Kills mites on contact and eliminates worms including ringworms and screw worms.
- Promotes hair regrowth in the affected areas; the bitter taste helps deters licking of chewing of the wound.
- Proudly made in the USA and safe for use as a topical treatment on all pets.
Topical use only. Consumption of this medication may cause nausea and vomiting in animals. Due to its bitter taste, most animals will not lick this product. However, to prevent them from licking, use a bandage, muzzle, old t-shirt, collar, etc. Prolonged or frequent use may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. If signs of sensitivity occur after using any topical medication, bathe animal with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of clean water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Use sparingly on pets under 12 weeks of age.